Your Gift Matters

Your donation to the PCA furthers the Mission of the organization to educate members and the public about glass paperweights. Giving makes a difference by advancing the art of making paperweights and recording and making information available that documents and explains the art, history, and beauty of glass paperweights and related objects. 

Financial donations made to the Grants Program support the advancement of paperweight making techniques by supporting grants awarded to Registered PCA Artists on a year-round basis. Grants also support individuals who are PCA members and organizations like museums who propose projects that further the mission of the PCA. These projects create new research and information about glass paperweight making, create or help sponsor exhibits that will educate us all about glass paperweights, and assist with costs to digitize previous and new information about glass paperweights and glass paperweight making to make this knowledge more widely available across the world and perhaps spur on further research. Click here to learn more about the Grants Program. 

Your donations to the PCA General Fund art vital in helping to finance the day-to-day costs and runnings of the organization. These include financing and supplementing the expenses related to educational programs, convention, website, news letter and bulletin publication costs.

How to Donate

There are many opportunities to make a charitable contribution to the Paperweight Collectors Association. Annually, donations can be made during Membership renewal. These Annual donors are awarded certain benefits for their generous contributions. Donations can also be made throughout the year by contributing to the Annual Fund or to the Grants Program Fund at the link below.

Please Click Here to Make Your Donation

Tax-Deduction for Your Donation
The PCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.

 If you are interested in applying for a grant please contact the Grants Committee or submit an application here.